a65 Touchscreen Multifunction Display – Gold Chart with Dedicated WiFi for Simple Remote Control
Raymarine has taken significant steps to expand a-Series functionality
further withthe addition of built-in Wi-iFi.
Powerful, go-anywhere, touch screen; the speed and simplicity of Raymarine
full-function navigation in a sleek 5.7″ display.
a65: The perfect choice for chartplotting and networking.
The compact a-Series multifunction displays are already extremely versatile,
offering boaters simple and quick access via Raymarine’s intuitive
LightHouse user interface to navigation applications like GPS, sonar, radar
and data. The expansion into dedicated Wi-Fi means that, as with Raymarine’s
award winning e-Series and c-Series MFDs, a-Series Wi-Fi owners will be able
to use RayRemote and RayControl apps to control their a-Series Wi-Fi MFD
directly from their smartphone or tablet.
RayControl transforms tablets into both a viewer and a full-function 2 way
MFD control; the tablet syncs with the MFD and users touch the tablet screen
to control the MFD; pulling upcharts, operating radar and sonar, selecting
menus, setting waypoints, and more.
RayRemote is designed for use on smartphones, switching their smaller
screens between a full screen MFD repeater display and a full screen virtual
keypad with just a tap of the display. Raymarine apps are available for
Apple iOS, Android and Kindle Fire, and can be purchased via the Apple
iTunes App store, Google Play Store for Android, and through the Amazon
The a-Series brings the performance and simplicity of Raymarine
multifunction navigation into a sleek, compact, and full-featured
touchscreen display. Engineered to perform on boats below 30′ the a-Series
are rugged multifunction displays designed for tight spaces. The touch
screen design and low profile bezel gives every helm a clean, and integrated
appearance, while the supplied mounting bracket offers convenient mounting
virtually anywhere at the helm. Ready to navigate right out of the box, both
models include a 50 channel internal GPS and options for Navionics Silver or
Gold charts on microSD. The a-Series displays also connect with NMEA2000
networks using Raymarine’s SeaTalkng network, giving
boaters the ability to integrate AIS, autopilots and engine instruments.
- Swipe, Touch & Navigate – Very Simple.
- Powered by Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse user interface
- Super Bright LED Technology – sunlight viewable optically bonded
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and on-screen
Radar™, Chartplotter, Fuel Management
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor
- Step up to 3D and aerial photo chart navigation using Navionics
Platinum+ charts on microSD. Also compatible with Navionics Gold and
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans
with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data to monitor fuel
consumption and time-to-empty calculations. Also provides fuel range rings
overlaid on navigation chart*
† Digital, HD Color or Super HD Color Radar scanner required for
radar functionality.*Subject to engine compatibility.
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible)
port for networking with up to 5 additional Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for raymarine Digital radar, HD Color and SHD Color
radar, AIS350/Ais650, and ClearPulse CHIRP sonar modules.
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity.
a-Series Audio: Ready to Rock!
- Fusion Marine Stereo home screen access. Full control of the Fusion
- Optional SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Marine Weather using the optional
- Connect with your Smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using
Bluetooth wireless networking.
LightHouse™ User Interface Shows You The Way
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine’s exclusive LightHouse User
Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience.
LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at
your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks
to an easy-to-use home screen of all your new a Series applications and
custom navigation pages.
Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire
library of new a Series capabilities.