- High definition XGA LCD screen
- Front dual SD card slots
- High speed Ethernet networking
- Complete control with touchscreen
- Built-in Humminbird browser
The revolutionary power of Cross Touch. The most aggressive sonar technologies the water has ever seen. Not to mention exclusive TriFuel Cartography, Humminbird Radar, Autopilot integration, wireless connectivity, and Internet browsing. Don’t forget the endless possibilities of Ethernet and NMEA 2000 networking.
• 1024H x 768V Resolution – Take control of the extreme high-definition XGA LCD Touch Display with multi-gesture support and bright graphics readable in harsh sunlight.
• Front Dual SD Card Slots & USB Port – Access advanced cartography, save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints, or even connect a USB device.
• Expandable Platform – Conquer the seas with high-speed Ethernet networking, wireless connectivity and full NMEA 0183/2000® support. From black box sonar and powerful radar to Autopilot integration and even IP cameras, you can assemble the ultimate angling system.
• Cross Touch Interface – Take command of your display like never before with Cross Touch, exclusive to the ION and ONIX Series. Everything you can do with the touchscreen, you can also do with the touchpad – so rough conditions will never compromise your control
• Browser Built-In – Surf the web, monitor weather, and stay connected from the dock, offshore waters (up to 2 miles with the wireless antenna accessory), and everywhere in between thanks to the exclusive Humminbird Internet Browser.
|Display Type||XGA LCD|
|Display Size||10.4″ diag.|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Included Cartography||Navionics Platinum/Gold/Hotmap|
|Accepts Data Cards||Two SD Card Slots|