Furuno GP1870F 7″ Color GPS Chartplotter/Fish Finder Combo Standard Features:
- Bright 900 cd/m2, 7″ Wide Format LCD gives excellent readability even in direct sunlight
- LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure fogging-free operation
- CANbus (NMEA2000) interface
- Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
- Supports C-Map 4D by Jeppesen charts
- RotoKey revolving menu and familiar point-and-click operation
- Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30,000 points, Route 1,000 routes
- Incorporates the legendary 600W/1kW Fish Finder equipped with FURUNO’s latest digital fish finder technology: Bottom Discrimination Function analyzes the makeup of the bottom beneath your boat* ACCU-FISH – Furuno’s unique fish size analyzer
- Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- White Line function discriminates fish lying near the bottom
*Appropriate transducer required
Furuno GP1870F 7″ Color GPS Chartplotter/Fish Finder Combo
If you’re looking for the finest all-in-one color LCD unit available, set a course for your nearest Furuno dealer. The fully integrated GP1870F GPS/Chart Plotter/Fish Finder is here! Compact, waterproof and durable, this unit delivers highly accurate data and crystal-clear pictures on its 7″ wide format, color bonded LCD screen. Fast, powerful and easy to use, the GP1870F incorporates the best of Furuno’s legendary line of Chart Plotters and adds a whole new set of user-friendly features.
The GP1870F features an internal antenna for ease of installation. It’s dual-range display allows you to view both short and long ranges of your chart simultaneously in a split-screen presentation. Furuno’s RotoKey interface allows for simple and stress-free operation. Turn the RotoKey for a finely stepped zoom control, or press the knob for full access to the GP1870F controls. The LCD screen allows for viewing from virtually any angle, even while wearing polarized sunglasses, plus the screen is bonded to ensure fogging-free operation.
The GP1870F supports C-MAP 4D by Jeppesen charts. C-MAP 4D is a versatile, all-in-one charting solution that gives users of Furuno’s GP1870F specific content and features needed to optimize their time on the water. The C-MAP 4D charts provide cruisers and sailors with standard vector chart content plus dynamic raster chart presentations, 3D views, satellite images, exclusive Easy Routing and more. In addition, C-MAP 4D empowers the Furuno GP1870F with a range of additional detail, content and features developed especially for serious coastal and offshore fishermen.
The GP1870F incorporates a powerful 600W/1kW Furuno Fish Finder, and introduces a host of new features. Post-Processing Gain Control allows you to view changes to the Gain setting immediately for all returns on the screen, making it easier than ever to dial in your Fish Finder for local conditions, while the White Line feature shows you fish lying on or near the bottom at a glance.